CALL FOR CONTENT CONTRIBUTIONS
Call for Contributions for Panel and Round Table Discussions, Keynotes and Workshops
The expected outcome of the XVII Triple Helix Conference is to develop a legacy project that will have a lasting impact on the continent of Africa. This conference is a first on African soil and there an Afrocentric focus to explore the connection between the conference themes, the UN SDGs Agenda 2030 and in particular, the African Union Agenda 2063. AU Agenda 2063 aspires for Africa to be an ‘influential global player and partner’ and for development to be driven by the citizenry. This can only happen if all stakeholders are brought together to join the conversation and contribute to the legacy project.
All thought leaders, inspirationalists, academics, industry experts are invited to make a thought-inspiring contribution at the XVII Triple Helix Conference.
*Please note: this is a call for non-academic content. For academic abstract submissions, please submit here.
Successful abstracts will be considered for publication in various journals and magazines. Click here to view the publication opportunities available.
2019 Conference Themes:
The Role of the Entrepreneurial University and University-Industry-Government interactions in XXI Century’s Economic Development Agendas
Social Entrepreneurship and Inclusive Innovation in Civil Society: The Role of Design Thinking and Citizen Science
Post-Industrial Industrial Policy: Convergence and Fusion of Arts, Creative and Service Industries, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Genetic Technologies
Spacial and Temporal Axes of Innovation: Innovation Spaces, Smart Cities and Knowledge-based Rural Development
Gender and Indigenous Equity and Equality in Science, Technology and Innovation
Other topics related to Triple Helix
- Presenter must submit a topic and short summary for their proposed discussion
- Presenter can not make the same submission in the Call for Abstracts
- The Programme Committee will notify you of the outcome of your submission
- You do not need to register for the Conference prior to submitting an abstract, however following acceptance into the programme you must register by 8 June 2018.
- If your abstract has been accepted, you are entitled to get the early bird registration rate up until the 8 June 2018. You will be provided with a link to register at this rate in your acceptance email. If you have any queries please contact email@example.com.
- After this date any registrations made by you will be at the prevailing conference registration fee at time of registration/payment.
Submission Review Outcome:
Deadline for accepted speakers to register:
Initial Programme launched:
15 April 2019
17 May 2019
8 June 2019