The Programme for the Triple Helix Conference 2019 will explore the conference themes in various ways. Authors accepted in the Call for Abstracts will present their abstracts in dedicated Paper Presentation and Poster Sessions. In addition, there will be panel and roundtable discussions exploring key themes within the conference.
The Conference Themes:
1. The Role of the Entrepreneurial University and University-Industry-Government Interactions in XXI Century’s Economic Development Agendas
2. Social Entrepreneurship and Inclusive Innovation in Civil Society: The Role of Design Thinking and Citizen Science
3. Post-Industrial Industrial Policy: Convergence and Fusion of Arts, Creative and Service Industries, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Genetic Technologies
4. Spacial and Temporal Axes of Innovation: Innovation Spaces, Smart Cities and Knowledge-based Rural Development
5. Gender and Indigenous Equity and Equality in Science, Technology and Innovation