DELEGATE TICKETS ON SALE
UNTIL 6 SEPTEMBER 2019
All prices include 15% VAT
Euro 185 | R2 900
(with proof of student registration)
Standard Delegate Ticket
Euro 550 | R8 650
ON-SITE PURCHASE: Euro 600 | R9 500
Standard Delegate Group Ticket
Buy 5 or more & get a 10% discount
YOUR DELEGATE PASS INCLUDES:
The Triple Helix Delegate Pass includes access to:
- All conference sessions on 9 and 10 September 2019, as well as:
- Exhibitions (including posters) from 9 to 11 September;
- Conference programme and delegate bag;
- Tea, coffee and light lunch on 9 and 10 September;
- Complimentary Wi-Fi;
- Welcome reception on 9 September.
The following activities are charged separately and must be added to the Delegate Ticket during the registration process to ensure participation:
- Gala Event – 10 September – Euro 60 | R 950
- Technical (Ecosystem) Tour – 11 September – Euro 95 / R1 500 for a 5-6 hour bus tour (transport from the stadium, lunch and networking event included)
- Data Management Master Classes – 11 September – Euro 65 / R1 000
- Data-driven program to shape and curate the STEM workforce of the future
- Data-driven programs to increase the “supply-side” of research, innovation, entrepreneurship and intrepreneurship
- Data-driven programs to help the “demand-side” for innovation
10% Group Discount when buying 5 or more delegate tickets (Choose Group Registration option)
10% Triple Helix Association Members (Individuals)
20% Triple Helix Association Members (Organisations)
Not a Triple Helix Association Member yet?
Become a Triple Helix Association Member today by subscribing to the annual membership fee (Member: €60; students: €30) and get a 10% discount on the NEXT Triple Helix Conference or Triple Helix Summit ticket, and much more! Here are 10 Reasons you should join the Triple Helix Association.
MORE VALUE OFFERED
9 -13 SEPTEMBER 2019
AN INNOVATION FESTIVAL AND SAVE!
Why not enjoy a whole week of innovation by purchasing a combined ticket that will give you access to not only the Triple Helix Conference, but also the SA Innovation Summit. By participating in this week-long Innovation Festival, you will experience the entire value chain, from research and development to application and deal making. The SA Innovation Summit was birthed out of how little was being done to commercialise technology from South Africa into new industries through start-ups, private sector involvement and enabling government absorption of new ideas. Our first Summit started with getting the roles and language between government, industry and academics aligned. The content migrated over 11 years into making the Tech Entrepreneur center stage and the hero of taking the economy forward. Two conferences in perfect synergy!.
11 September will be a bridging day where the two conferences meet as delegates participate in Technical / Ecosystem Tours or Master Classes. An Early Bird Combined Ticket offered at a greatly discounted rate, offers you the opportunity to emerge yourself into the full extent of innovation.
Combined Innovation Festival Ticket (valid from 9 to 13 September):
Now to 6 September: R12440 | Euro 790
(Some activities offered on the 11th might incur an additional cost)